Water Monitoring and Analysis
● Measuring and monitoring water quality or availability in watersheds or water sources (including groundwater) to report progress in projects and understand project impact.
● Techniques to assess water risk and predictive analytics for specific geographical locations.
● Reliable, low-cost, easy-to-use technologies for measuring water at all points of consumption in our production facilities (ideally with data transfer capabilities).
● Data collection of water consumption across supply and value chains.
● Data collection and measurement of water action programs to determine efficacy for wells and aquifers.
● Real-time monitoring of static and dynamic levels of water wells with automated reporting of changes.
Watershed Conservation and Stewardship
● Commercially viable investment approaches for watershed conservation projects (proximity to current 100+ Partner operations is a plus).
● More efficient and sustainable use of water in agriculture and irrigation, and tools to measure agricultural water use improvements.
● Creating and incentivizing corporate consortium approaches or new financing mechanisms for watershed conservation and management.
● Solutions for retaining water in watershed soil.
● Solutions for harvesting and scaling rainwater collection.
● Cost effective water access, improved quality and/or sanitation service innovations for at-risk communities, especially those not connected to formal water infrastructure systems.
Water Savings and Treatment in Manufacturing and Supply Chain
● Water reuse/recycling including ways to distribute treated effluent for shared local benefit (both urban and rural).
● Alternative cost efficient and reduced water consumption for washing returnable bottles.
● Waterless cleaning and sanitization.
● End-to-end, energy-efficient and low-cost wastewater treatment.
● Low cost & accurate COD wastewater monitoring.
● New solutions that achieve higher energy efficiency or lower rejection rates of treated water (with or without using reverse osmosis (RO) technology).
● Disposal or transformation of the high salt concentration/brine solutions of RO/desalination (applications in remotely located areas particularly encouraged).
● Production sequencing to minimize line flushing/Clean-In-Place (CIP)/sterilization treatment cycles or replacements for chemical cleaning agents or processes that reduce water use throughout our process, especially CIP.
● New, cost effective ideas for effluent treatment and zero effluent discharge.
● Waterless CO2 recovery systems and/or CO2 scrubber.
● Filtration innovations that are more environmentally-friendly, specifically in terms of water use/savings.
● Alternative refrigeration evaporation with reduced water consumption.
● Efficient/automated Clean-Out-of-Place cleaning and sanitization.