We’ve already reduced our greenhouse gas emissions and we’re ready to do more. Help us identify clean transportation initiatives in every country where we operate.
The transportation sector is one of the largest contributors of greenhouse gas emissions, primarily from burning fossil fuels. Nevertheless, goods need to be transported. We believe in a future of clean and safe transportation across all modes. With the help of new and evolving technologies in transportation, we can build upon our ongoing initiatives to improve road safety and expand clean logistics and transportation initiatives to every country we operate in.
Examples of startups that we would like to see apply are those working on:
- Renewable energy technology with super high efficiency for trucking, rail, ocean and air including biofuel, electric, wind, solar and water - that are accessible for the entire market.
- Using technology to improve road safety including accident prevention, protecting road users and improving driving behavior
- Smart logistics for optimized routing, combined palletized/bulk shipments in backloads, and other solutions for 100% full trucks at all times for less "time on the road"
- Transportation materials and equipment made from renewable energy sources rather than petroleum derivatives or other environmentally harmful sources
- Solutions capable of reducing, capturing & storing emissions of CO2, NOx and particulate gases from engines